Monday, June 12, 2023

No Shelf Control

 



I am on a roll with using the new Love Grows Here kit by Taylored Expressions. I completed two more cards which brings me to 8 which was my goal for a gift set! Cards on the TE website inspired both my designs. I thought the gray/black pots with the greenery made a very striking combo!

I had this background in my leftover pile which I hot foiled with black foil over white. Here's what else I used:

STAMPS: Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions).
INK: Weathervane, True Black (Papertrey Ink): Variety of green inks from Pinkfresh Studio; Versamark.
PAPER: True Black, White (PTI); Bristol Smooth Surface; Licorice 6x6" patterned paper by Bazzill
DIES: Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions); Stitched Circles,  Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Rounded Rectangles STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Crimpled Slimline (The Greetery) - sentiment tag.
OTHER: White embossing powder (Altenew); Deco Triangles hot foil plate (The Greetery).

I will be taking a break from this kit for now, but have thoroughly enjoyed playing with it! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Connie said...

Great cards, Wanda!
Love the color combo idea and the geometric design.