Monday, June 26, 2023

Day #4 June Reveals at Papertrey In

The last day of reveals is here for the June release at Papertrey Ink! Have you enjoyed the release so far? Today, we are introducing you to Pack Your Suitcase stamps and dies + Pleasing Pineapple Hot Foil Plate.

 

I started with a base panel of white paper and used the pineapple hot foil plate with matte black foil. I tend to have better and more consistent good results with my matte colors (black and white).
 
I doubled up on the hello dies to make the sentiment sturdier to apply, then had a ball stamping all the fun images to fill up the suitcase!


STAMPS: Pack Your Suitcase.
INK: Pure Poppy, Fine Linen, Honey Nut, Enchanted Evening, Hawaiian Shores, Bright Buttercup, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Spring Moss; Rocky Slope; Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: White, Pure Poppy, True Black; Bristol Smooth Surface.
DIES
: Pack Your Suitcase, Larger Than Life: Hello, Pierced Feature Frames.
OTHER: Pleasing Pineapple hot foil plate, Matte black foil.

I wanted to create a card using some images without the suitcase so paired them up with the sail boat and sea gulls from an older set called Seas of Life.

I grew up wearing flip flops almost all the time during summer months growing up in Ohio. I paid the price with foot issues as I grew older. Podiatrist told me there wasn't good foot support in flip flops! :-( But, I still love to "wear" flip flops on my cards - haha!

STAMPS: Pack Your Suitcase, Seas of Life.
INK: Bright Buttercup, Enchanted Evening, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Fine Linen, Honey Nut, Hibiscus Burst, True Black; Metropoli, Rocky Slope.
PAPER: Bitty Big: Hawaiian Shores, White.
DIES: Pack Your Suitcase, Seas of Life.
OTHER
: Blueprints 27 dies.

 SUPPLIES
 


Tomorrow - June 27th - is release day! The Instagram hop with designers and guests will be at 2:00 EST and you can buy new goodies from the PTI store at 10pm EST. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Cute cards, Wanda! The suitcase set is very fun!