Friday, June 16, 2023

Create A Smile

I'm playing along with a new (to me) challenge called We Dare You to Create a Smile. I love using yellows and blues together - especially for summertime cards! I was also inspired by the greenery on the mood board to use these fun plant images from the recently released Love Grows Here kit by Taylored Expressions.

The sentiment makes me smile even though it might not be 100% correct - haha! 

STAMPS: Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions).
INK: Ocean Breeze, Mermaid Cove, Summer Shower, Seaside, Slumber, Sapphire (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: Patterned paper by My Favorite Things; White; Bristol Smooth Surface.
DIES: Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions); Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets (Papertrey Ink).

It's an overcast Friday and looks like we are in for some much needed rain. Nothing like getting inky in that case!  ~Wanda


 

2 comments:

Carmela said...

I love the plants. A very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Wwooowww It's a beautiful card!!😍😍 I love the color combination! Thank you for participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏