Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Color Throwdown #749

 


Vickie has a fun color palette for the new Color Throwdown challenge this week: pink, purple and green! I had this Psalm sentiment on my leftover pile along with the pink panel of the tin stitched embossed frame. It was a perfect fit for the challenge!

I used the Into the Blooms: Fun Flowers die set and cut out multiple dies from Bristol Smooth Surface paper. I ink blended colors then splattered with white gouache paint.

I only wanted a "hint" of purple and loved the end result. 

STAMPS: Psalm Reflections January (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Amethyst Allure, Gentle Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Olive Twist (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Amethyst Allure, Lovely Lady, White (PTI). Bristol Smooth Surface.
DIES: Love to Layer: Rectangles, Cover Plate: Tin Stitch, Into the Blooms: Fun Flowers (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Dotted stencil (PTI); White gouache paint.

We'd love to have you play along with us! Hope to see you in the gallery.  ~Wanda

No comments: