Thursday, July 21, 2022

Release Day is Here!

 

Release day is finally here and you'll be able to buy new products in the Papertrey Ink store at 10:00pm ET! I'm part of an Instagram hop that will start at 2pm this afternoon so thought I'd coordinate my blog post with that event.

I love the sweet embellishments in the Crafting Queen stamp set and started this card with a variety of patterned papers from the Share the Heart: Basket of Blooms pack. When I adhered the mug, I did not glue down the top portion of the mug in case I wanted to tuck in some money for a gift to a crafty friend!

STAMPS: Crafting Queen (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Honey Nut, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, True Black, Fine Linen, Harvest Gold, Raspberry Fizz, Weathervane (dye inks by PTI).
PAPER: Share Your Heart: Basket of Blooms, White, Vintage Cream (PTI).
DIES: Crafting Queen, The Mug, Mix & Mat: Postal die, Stitched Rectangle.
OTHER: Seam binding. 
 
Happy shopping and happy stamping!  ~Wanda



No comments: