Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Color Throwdown #700

Hey...how about this milestone?! We are on the 700th challenge for Color Throwdown! Yours truly is hosting this week and I was inspired by these sweet campfire cupcakes to use the colors yellow, orange, kraft and brown. How cute would these be to put together?! I really wanted to use some green but restrained myself and stuck strictly to the colors - haha!

 

I used Brushos (Sunburst Lemon and Orange) to color a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface paper. Then I die cut a number of the 3 sizes of the Into the Blooms: Dahlia die set by Papertrey Ink. It's one of my faves in this floral die line! I layered them with foam dots and tucked in some jute twine in a double figure eight configuration - secured with a medium glue dot. A tiny tag leftover from many moons ago (so long that I do not know the origin of the sentiment) was then popped into place. I thought the Wood Plank background stamp (Papertrey Ink) was the perfect rustic touch for the card base. 

We'd love to have you join us in the challenge! Happy stamping and hope to see you in the gallery!    ~Wanda

2 comments:

Connie said...

Great card, Wanda!

Connie said...

Great card, Wanda!