Monday, July 25, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches

 


I'm coming in under the wire for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I wanted to try out a new camouflage stencil from Erin Lee Creative and it was so much fun! Our 6 y.o. grandson loves "camo" clothes and he likes to "craft with Nana", so this will be fun for him to create with as well! This was my first attempt and I didn't get the 3 stencils lined up very well...but...will do better next time - haha.

STAMPS: Mashup Birthday (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap distress inks.
PAPER: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Mashup Birthday (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful day!   ~Wanda
 


1 comment:

Amy O said...

That looks like a fun stencil! I love how you've used it with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!