Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Holiday Tags

I wrapped up Christmas gifts for my grand kids early since they are known to check out Nana's closets and now the 7 year old can read which means I have to wrap things asap! 😂 I just love the new Holiday Cheer Tag dies and also the Holiday Cheer Overlay dies that were part of the November release at Papertrey Ink! It makes it very quick and easy to produce a great tag without putting a lot of time into it. The red and ecru twine with a touch of gold is a beautiful way to tie things up! It's now available in the PTI store. BTW...have you checked out the new and revised PTI website? It's great and as far as I can tell, is doing well since it's debut yesterday!

Gotta run and meet the grands as they get off the bus. Thanks for stopping by.   ~Wanda

1 comment:

Connie said...

Love these new products!
Your tags are supper!