Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Color Throwdown #667

Another Wednesday and another Color Throwdown challenge is happening!  This week, Lori is hosting and has chosen orange, peach, pink and red. I used Sweet Blush for pink, Melon Berry for peach, Canyon Clay for orange and Scarlet Jewel for red (all dye inks by Papertrey Ink). I wanted to mimic the rainbow, so I pulled a new (to me) die set called Master Layouts 8 by Gina K Designs. I loved the one die piece that cuts out five strips at one time.

I thought the Abundant Blooms stamp set would work well for the colors. A little copper cording and some dew drops finished it all off.


STAMPS: Abundant Blooms, Dear Friend (sentiment) by Papertrey Ink.
PAPER: Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Canyon Clay, Scarlet Jewel, White (PTI).
INK: Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Canyon Clay, Scarlet Jewel, Soft Stone, Weathervane, Simply Chartreuse (PTI).
DIES: Abundant Blooms, Dear Friend (PTI); Master Layouts 8 (Gina K Designs). 
 
That's all for today! We would love to have you join us in this challenge, so hope to see you in the gallery!    ~Wanda

No comments: