Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Color Throwdown #670

Happy Thanksgiving Eve day! It's Wednesday and time for another Color Throwdown challenge. Yours truly is hosting this week and I've chosen this awesome bird photo with the colors of blue, red and yellow. It shows a little green in there so I had to add some greenery to my card.

I pulled out some old favorites for another card to add to my Christmas stash. I'm still way behind on holiday cards so will need to hustle once Thanksgiving is over. 

I added fine glitter to the starflake dies and layered two sentiment die cuts to give it more dimension. Isn't this little chubby feathered friend just the cutest?! I also added Ranger Grit Paste to the branch to give it the illusion of a heavy frost/light snow.

STAMPS: Feathered Friends Mini 8, Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate, True Black, Olive Twist, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Canyon Clay, Limeade Ice, Bright Buttercup, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening.
PAPER: Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, White (PTI).
DIES: Feathered Friends Mini 8, Springs & Sprays: Holiday, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Border Bling: Joy Frame, Starflakes (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangles (My Favorite Things). 

That's it for today. We'd love to have you play along with us!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Wanda! Love the design and that sweet little bird.