Thursday, November 11, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge

How is it time already for another Fusion Card Challenge?! This season is really flying by quickly, but there is a great new sketch and inspiration photo to get your mojo going! I used a loose interpretation of the sketch and focused on the triangles and the balls.

I wanted to use these new (to me) triangle dies as contemporary Christmas trees in pink, lime green and forest green colors. The starry background was made using a stencil and Lovely Lady ink then adding Nuvo Glimmer paste which adds a wonderful sparkle and dimension.
To build up my Christmas stash, I'm trying to make at least two of a design while everything is out on my desk.

STAMPS: Ornament Greetings (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Versamark, Lovely Lady (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Bitty Big: Pinefeather, Rustic White, Pinefeather, Lovely Lady, Green Parakeet (PTI).
DIES: Ornament Greetings (PTI), Stitched Tall Triangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Nuvo Glimmer paste; Starry stencil (PTI).
Would love to have you join us in this challenge! Happy stamping!       ~Wanda
 

 

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your mix of papers and colors are fabulous! Love the triangle trees!

Tristan said...

Love your colour scheme, DSP and loose interpretation of the skecth Wanda. Fab card.