Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Paper Players CAS Challenge




A big congratulations to the folks at The Paper Players challenge who are celebrating their 500th challenge this week! Wow...that is quite a milestone!  I had to play along since it was perfect to add to my dwindling stash of birthday cards.


I wanted to go with some Ink to Paper colors that I normally don't go to often. Mint Julep is a green that is quite beautiful and I'm needing to use it more often. Here I stamped it twice using a MISTI for the balloon background color. I used Ocean Tides and Pinefeather inks for the leaves and Sweet Blush and Melon Berry for the flowers. Easy peasy with the step by step guide provided by The Greetery!

STAMPS: Balloon Bouquet (The Greetery).
PAPER: Bitty Big: Sweet Blush patterned paper, White, Melon Berry, Ocean Tides (Ink to Paper).
INK: Mint Julep, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, True Black - dye inks by Ink to Paper.
DIES: Big Balloons, Twisted Crepe, Postal Frames (The Greetery).

It's another sweltering hot day in the 90's and looks overcast right now. I'd be thrilled if it rained so the watering chore could be skipped for today! :-)           Happy stamping!     ~Wanda




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a set of cool balloons....and an even cooler card! Love the colors and little banners too...and of course, sequins are always fun! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week as we celebrate 500 challenges!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh my gosh! I love those balloons - especially the floral jobbie! Love the sentiment on the balloon, too - it's a great design element. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Paper Players! :)

Jaydee said...

Wanda, I love these balloons. What a wonderful celebration card. So glad you were able to join us and help us celebrate our 500th Paper Players challenge
Jaydee