Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Ink to Paper Release Day


I can't stop using these new July release products from Ink to Paper! You will be able to buy these items tonight at 10:00 EST - go to THIS LINK. I'm sharing another card using three of my favorites: Into the Blooms dies, Feathered Friends Mini 2 stamps and die and Just Sentiments: Just Because. 


I cut all the dies from white card stock then color blended with brushes using dye inks from Ink to Paper. It is so fast and easy to do it this way! For the leaves, I colored overall with Green Parakeet then brushed on New Leaf along one side. A light touch of Ripe Avocado ink was added to the middle and bottom of the leaves. For the bottom flower layer, I covered the entire bloom with Lilac Grace then blended Amethyst Allure ink in circular motions starting in the center and going lighter as I moved outward. The yellow part of the flower was blended with Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup and a wee touch of Summer Sunrise.  I used Soft Stone, Classic Kraft, True Black, Canyon Clay, Lilac Grace and Amethyst Allure inks on the bird.

While cleaning out some embellishment drawers, I came across a roll of white doily border paper and decided to add some here. A little jute twine topped off the card.

This is such an exceptional release (I think I say that every month - lol!) and I hope you're inspired to go shopping tonight! Things sell out quickly sometimes, so if you really want something, you better snag it fast!
                                     Happy stamping!      ~Wanda

No comments: