Thursday, July 9, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge




Check out the fun prompt in this week's Fusion Card Challenge! I guess you could say I went with the sketch except I used 6 squares instead of 12. Those pastel floral cupcakes inspired me to use these gorgeous papers from the Blush 6x6 pad from My Mind's Eye.


The rose gold metallic backing on the sentiment banner and in the patterned papers simply doesn't want to show up in my photos. :-(

STAMPS: Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions).
PAPER: Blush 6x6 pad (My Mind's Eye).
INK: Night of Navy (SU).
DIES: Stitched Squares STAX (My Favorite Things); Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions).


Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! We'd love to have you play along and hope to see you in the gallery!
                           Happy stamping!      ~Wanda

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Oh Wanda, I love how you designed your card using dp! what a great idea! Love everything about your card!