Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Color Throwdown #600


The Color Throwdown challenge reaches its 600th challenge this week! Now that is a huge milestone! This week I am hosting and found this fun photo that inspired me to use red, green, black and white as our colors. Those watermelon popsicles made it a super simple choice for me! I have always loved the Watermelon die set from My Favorite Things, so I watercolored some greens and some reds on Bristol smooth watercolor paper. I had this leftover paper button (two dies stacked on top of each other) - also from MFT - and it was a perfect accent for the sentiment banner.


Here's my enabler's list...

STAMPS: Sweet Sentiments (My Favorite Things).
PAPER: Black and White Stripes 6x6 pad (MFT), White, True Black (PTI/Ink to Paper), Bristol smooth water color paper.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
DIES: Watermelon, Sweet Sentiments, Buttons, Traditional Tags STAX, Stitched Rectangle STAX - (all by My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Black twine, White thread, Mijello Mission Gold watercolor paints. 


We would really love to have you play along with us! Just enter your creation on the Linky list on the Color Throwdown website.
                                   Happy stamping!     ~Wanda

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Wanda, that watermelon on your card is simply amazing! Love!!!