Thursday, June 13, 2019

Happy Birthday



I'm still cranking out masculine birthday cards and was inspired by the theme and photo board of the new challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More! They are celebrating their 7th birthday (HB2U!) so I went with that theme plus I was drawn to the red and aqua colors in the photo. 

I have definitely gotten my money's worth from this Stampin' Up set - Geared Up Garage - and their matching dies - Garage Gears Thinlits!





The patterned papers are all from a SU 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper stack called Fresh Prints. It matches with Real Red and Coastal Cabana CS. The gears were die cut from a brushed silver CS. The car image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card then colored with Copics (BG11, BG32, BG34, C0, C2, C4). Glossy Accents was added to the windows and headlights and Clear Star Gelly Roll pen was added to the hubcaps.

That's it for now...have a great day! I'm gearing up (haha - pun intended) for a busy weekend with visiting relatives so the blog will be pretty quiet for several days.                                          ~Wanda

No comments: