Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Color Throwdown #547


Check out these awesome happy colors for the new Color Throwdown Challenge! Lori is our hostess and she's chosen yellow, orange, hot pink and green. After I completed my card, I realized I interpreted the dark pink as a red. No time for a redo, so it will have to be considered "close". I love these popsicle dies that are now retired from the Reverse Confetti store (on last check there were a few dies on sale but no stamp sets to match). I watercolored with Mijello Mission Gold watercolors on Ranger watercolor paper.



STAMPS: Let's Chill (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Blueprint 27 (My Favorite Things); Let's Chill (RC).

We'd love to have you play along with us this week! For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, you can visit their links below.


   Amy Rohl     


1 comment:

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Beautifulcard as if they are melting. Thanks for commenting on my blogpost.