Thursday, June 27, 2019

Fusion Triangles


It's time again for another Fusion Card Challenge! I went with  a loose version of the sketch and was definitely inspired by the triangles in the inspiration photo! I've pretty much depleted my birthday card stash, so decided to go with colors that could work for a masculine card (plus they are my fave distress oxide ink colors)!

I went to Pinterest to get some ideas for this Just Geometrics: Triangles stamp set by WPlus9 and found a card on the company blog that I loved - you can check it out HERE! The heavyweight vellum banner was in lieu of the vertical border in the sketch and it was adhered with staples. I offset the 'happy' die - Happy Trio by WPlus9 - with brushed silver CS (Stampin' Up) over Sour Apple CS (My Favorite Things). I also added some splatters with  Memento London Fog ink using WPlus9's Ink Splats set. 

STAMPS: Whole Lotta Happy, Just Geometrics: Triangles, Ink Splats - all by WPlus9.
INK: Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron distress oxide (Ranger).
DIES: Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics (MFT); Happy Trio (WPlus9).

We'd love to see how you are inspired by the new Fusion Card Challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery.
                                                                       ~Wanda


2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great ink colors for sure! Love the scattered triangles and the vellum panel!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is such a great masculine card - I think I am going to have a go with the sketch, but omit the triangles (they scare me on cards!!) Love the vellum banner over the stamping too.