Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge is Back!!!



For many years, I was a faithful follower of the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and even had the honor of being on the design team for awhile!  Julee Tilman is resurrecting the sketch challenge after putting out "feelers" on social media and apparently has gotten a positive response, so looks like it's a go! Yay!  If you want to play along, go to her personal blog, Poetic Artistry and link up your card.


The sentiment (Hand Lettered Holiday) and snowflakes (Snowflake Trio dies) are by WPlus9. Because of the intricacy of the dies, I used a metal shim for an added layer in the sandwich.  I have loads of designer paper in my stash and decided this sketch would be perfect to use coordinating patterns from Bo Bunny's Altitude 6x6" pack.  I used snowflakes for the circle elements and my OCD tendency kicked in and "made" me add a third snowflake so I'd have an odd number - lol!  I have an unwritten rule with making Christmas cards: always make two of the same card while supplies are out.  I don't do this 100% of the time, but try to do it as much as possible.   

Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Wanda! Love those snowflakes and the pretty papers. So happy you could play along! :)

Lyn said...

Loving your take on the sketch and great idea to used snowflakes <3