Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Fall Leaves



I loved the dark teal, rust and cream color palette that Lisa chose for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! They are gorgeous together IMO! 

I used the sketch for the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge, and I'm squeaking in just before the  deadline!

This was such a simple card to put together that I will simply list what products I used.


STAMPS: Autumn Leaves (WPlus9).
PAPER: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Cajun Craze (SU). The blue was from my leftover pile and I'm not sure of its origin.
INK: Fired Brick, Broken China distress oxide inks by Ranger.
DIES: Hand Lettered Thanks (WPlus9).
MISC: Square Lattice embossing folder by SU; Corner chomper. 
  
For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below:          



1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

I love the rich colors on your card--a beautiful take on the sketch, too!