Saturday, October 27, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches





Another card added to my Christmas stash...thanks to this great layout for the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge! I had the background panel in my leftover pile and it was created by smooshing Peacock Feathers distress ink over watercolor paper then splattering some Heidi Swapp Gold Shine drops over it. 



I layered two "merry" sentiment dies and double stamped the "Christmas" sentiment using my MISTI.  The snowflakes were cut from Altenew's Gold Mirror specialty paper.  Stamps (Hand Lettered Holiday) and Snowflake Trio dies are from WPlus9.  I'm thinking this would be an easy card to mass duplicate if needed. 

Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a beautiful background! And I love the gold snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

Your colorful background is fabulous for those golden snowflakes! A gorgeous addition to your Christmas card stash!