Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Color Throwdown #514



The new Color Throwdown Challenge is up and running with some fabulous fall colors chosen by Amy Rohl - orange, brown, rust and yellow. 

Once again, I chose this fave leaf set by Sweet 'n Sassy to create a background using Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie inks by SU.  The sentiment strip was gold embossed on Chocolate Chip CS.



I dry embossed a vellum panel with a pumpkin collage design by Sizzix. I lightly sprayed it with Elmer's craft bond spray adhesive to adhere it to the background.  The accent leaves are die cuts that match the stamp set and I got perfect positioning by using my MISTI.

STAMPS: Season of Change by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU).

For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below:             

No comments: