Thursday, July 5, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge


Can you believe we're into the month of July already?! I always feel once July 4th holiday is over, we're on the slippery slope downhill with summer getting close to the end.  

The hot temps make it perfect to retreat to your crafty space and there is a really fun inspiration photo on the Fusion Card Challenge blog along with a great sketch that we'd love to have to play along!  Remember, you can choose just one of the options or you can use both on your creation.  I was inspired by the varying shades of blues/greens and, of course, that huge cactus in the foreground and couldn't resist the great sketch as well!


I dug into my archives of loose 12x12" papers and went with My Mind's Eye "Bohemia" collection.  Stamps are from My Favorite Things' Sweet Succulents stamp set with matching dies and were colored with Copics after stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card. 

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created...



Hope to see you in the gallery!

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a stunning take on the Fusion, Wanda! Beautiful coloring on the cacti and I love your choice of patterned papers...very pretty card!

Jen Mitchell said...

I feel the same way about the calendar after July 4th. The rest of the summer seems to fly by! This card is gorgeous with your perfectly colored cacti. Love it!

Marlena M. said...

Superb coloring and dimension Wanda!