Monday, July 30, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches


Playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge - just squeaking in under the deadline! I often go through my leftover pile as I start a new card...with good intentions to use up existing elements.  In this case, the stitched circle and the square scallop frame were used.  I added a card base in the same stone cardstock and embossed/die cut with this fabulous Stitched Rays cover plate die by Reverse Confetti.  I love the subtle texture it adds!  



Since I just finished another future card project using WPlus9's Fresh Cut Containers and Simon Says Stamps Let Us Rejoice stamp sets, I went with these same two choices.  

STAMPS: Fresh Cut Containers (WPlus9), Let Us Rejoice (Simon Says Stamp).
PAPER: Stone (Reverse Confetti), White (PTI), Metallic Copper CS.
INK: Versafine Onyx Black; Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Lucky Limeade (SU); remaining colors unknown due to being stamped "long time ago".
DIES: Stitched Rays cover plate,

Thanks so much for stopping by...

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm pretty sure I need that Stitched Rays cover plate so thanks for that bit of enabling!. It sure does make the focal points of your card shine! And what a great take on our FMS sketch!