Friday, October 7, 2016

SFYTT



I was asked by a coworker to create a birthday card with a Halloween theme for a friend with a birthday on October 31.  I 'googled' some sentiments and computer generated several that went with some of the images from Reverse Confetti's Best Witches stamp set.  The spider web is a stamp from Hampton Art, the BOO sentiment is from MFT's Primitive Pumpkins set and the broom is from Stampers Anonymous Crazy Things set. Paper is all from Reverse Confetti: Tangerine, Lime Green and Fright Night patterned paper.  Not sure if I like the busy sentiments at the bottom. :-/  I did think it would work well to gift this with a bottle of wine since the one sentiment talked about bringing on the "BOOs" - lol!

I used the sketch from Reverse Confetti's Sketch For You To Try #41 challenge.