Monday, October 10, 2016

Mojo Monday #469



Good Monday everyone! I'm off work today and excited because I'm meeting up with an old college roommate from my junior year...also a nursing major! She's in VA visiting all the way from Oregon!  I'm sure there won't be any lack of conversation - lol!  

Oh...it's also Mojo Monday Challenge time and yes...I'll admit this was a bit of a challenging sketch for me. 


I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand, so knew that was my starting point.  I used this patterned paper and pearl embellishments that were freebies with my last Verve order.  The metallic silver scalloped circle and the stitched fishtail flag banner are dies from MFT.  The stitched rectangles are by Lil' Inker Designs.  Though it doesn't show up well in the photo, the sentiment was silver embossed.

STAMPS: Framed Florals (Verve); Sentiment is a Plain Jane single stamp by Verve. 
INK: Lake House by WPlus9; Versamark; Memento Tuxedo Black.

If you'd like more inspiration for this sketch, click on the mojomakers' blog links below...or...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and click on the first seven thumbnails.
Julee Tilman (Owner)
Justin Krieger
Lori Tecler
Marisa Ritzen 
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline
Wanda Cullen (you are here)

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and the pretty flowers.

Christine said...

Very pretty birthday card! Hope you have a great visit with your friend!

PJ said...

I see the sketch design perfectly in your card. Very nice pastel colors.
victoryfirst.blogspot.com

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Wanda! Love the soft blues.