Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Color Throwdown #416



It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge and Lisa Henke is our hostess this week with a great color combo we hope you'll enjoy - cranberry, dark teal, peach and kraft!  With these barrels of flowers in the inspiration photo, I couldn't resist using flowers (no surprise there - lol!).  

Here is my take on it using stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti...




It's not my standard Christmas style, but I thought why not?  I used WPlus9 inks - Ocean Drive, Siron Song, Sweet Nectar and Cranberry Crush.  The only SU ink is Crumb Cake.  I sponged Siron Song ink with RC's Pointed Out stencil.

STAMPS: Blooms 'n Buds, Winter Word Coordinates by Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: Tropical Teal, Kraft and White by PTI.
DIES: Blooms 'n Buds, Winter Words by Reverse Confetti; Stitched rectangle by Lil' Inker Designs.
MISCELLANEOUS: Pointed Out stencil by Reverse Confetti.

I'm excited to see one of our regular challenge participants as our guest star stamper this week!  Congrats to the talented Cecile Ribon!

For more details on how to play along, head on over to the Color Throwdown Blog and you'll find the information on the right sidebar!  You can also visit the rest of the design team's creations for more inspiration...see links below:
Amy Rohl 

Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders  
Broni Holcombe   
Jodi Collins 
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put  
Vickie Zimmer 
Wanda Cullen (you are here)  

Erin Lee - October Guest Designer

2 comments:

Natalie Lapakko said...

I love these flowers! The colors and patterns remind me a little bit of Swedish dala horses. This is a very stylish card and very pretty!

Sundaystamper said...

I love this card. I have to try more bold colors and larger images. Yours is fantastic.