Monday, March 8, 2010

VLV Week 2




Julee presented a sketch along with 3 different kitchens we were to draw inspiration from for week #2 in the VLV series of challenges. I chose the retro kitchen with primarily turquoise & white with a pop of red. The circles in the DP and the diamond shapes on the embossed panel all go along with the retro feel. The card is pretty much self-explanatory...thanks for stopping by!
STAMPS: Verve 'Seeing Stars'
PAPER: Tempting Turquoise, Black, Real Red, Rainbow Sherbet (SU)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Star punches (SU), Arch lattice border punch (MS), Kaiser black pearls, CB, Diamond EF, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Nice job with this funky kitchen inspiration piece! I think I would go mad after being in that kitchen for just a few minutes LOL. You've captured the colours wonderfully and the pops of red are perfect. Great use of the sketch too.

Dawn B. said...

You are so good at these challenge. I love the colors on this one.. I have some buttons that match those colors.. Great card.. I love that sentiment..

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous card - Wanda!!! You rocked the Sketch and the IC-colors!!! Hugs ~S~