Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paws I Care



Just had to play with another of the Paws I Care digi images from Whimsie Doodles. Today I'm feeling like the cat - lol! It's all about attitude, right? I colored with Copics, added Crystal Effects to the hearts and used Mercy Kerin's sketch for the layout. Thanks to all my cool cat blog friends who take the time to look and comment...love hearing from you!

STAMPS: Digi image from Whimsie Doodles
PAPER: My Mind's Eye Home Phot Mat Blue, White
INK: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Scallop border punch (SU), Copic sketch markers, Crystal Effects, Sponge

3 comments:

Marisa said...

That image is too cute, Wanda!!! Love how you've coloured it. Great sentiment to go with it too LOL! Yup, cat day here too :D

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute...and great coloring...

Dawn B. said...

Wanda this is so sweet. I am so happy to see you using these images.. I love them.. I so want a cat and my hubby says no...Do you think I could just hide one in the house? Great use of these colors..:)