Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SC270



I made this card for the sketch challenge on SCS today. I love this new Photo Mat pad by My Mind's Eye... gorgeous DP! I used 2 different papers for the 3 BG panels. This is pretty self-explanatory...nothing too complicated since it's once again in the wee hours of the morning and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. I knew I'd have to make this now as my morning will be busy with an eye doctor appointment.

STAMPS: Verve
PAPER: Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye Home Photo Mat Pink, Chocolate Chip
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa
ACCESSORIES: Prima, Satin ribbon, Vintage button (PTI), MS lg. scallop punch, Kaiser chocolate pearls

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty...I really like those colors together.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda!! Great use use of the DPs and a lovely flower.

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this sketch and your colors and flower is perfect.....luv it!

enjoy *~*