It's that time of the year when I begin to build up my Christmas stash! The Freshly Made Sketches layout was perfect to pull out some older dies and create a "tree" for the holidays. I started with a very old pack of Christmas patterned papers by Recollections. This is pretty self-explanatory so, I will get to the list of what I used.
STAMPS: Sentiment Suite: Christmas (The Greetery).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Christmas/Noel (Recollections); Light green scrap from my overflowing scrap bin; Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Blueprints 27, Stitched Ric Rac, Stitched Tall Triangle STAX (My Favorite Things); Winter Berries Stem Layering dies (Kristina Werner for Concord & 9th); Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery).
OTHER: Small black brad.




2 comments:
Such a wonderful take on the sketch, Wanda! I love how the mistletoe overlays the triangle shape and the bit of ricrac, too! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, this week!
The perfect mix of classic colors and plaid with the modern feel of the diecuts. Wonderful! So glad to see you this week at FMS!
Post a Comment