Saturday, September 12, 2026

Autumn Birthday

 

I am playing along with the newest Tic Tac Toe Challenge and used the middle horizontal row of ink blending, free and leaves. I blended ink colors while using a stencil collection with fall elements. There are at least two fall birthdays in my extended family, so this is helping with that need. This was a very simple design and perfect for adding a sentiment in the empty space. I stacked two "You" dies to give added dimension.

STAMPS: This is Big Sentiments: You (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Honey Nut, New Leaf, Limeade Ice, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); This is Big Sentiments: You (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER: Harvest Medley stencil collection, Moonshine sequins (PTI); Word window punch (Stampin' Up).

Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda
 



 

No comments: