I'm playing along with The Paper Players challenge where Joanne is hosting theme week and it's all about using candles. I immediately went to my stash from The Greetery and used stamps, dies and stencils. The yellow "sparkle" stamps were made to look like gold glitter by going over the images with a gold glitter pen. There is no marking on the pen so I have no idea of the source.
STAMPS: Make A Wish (The Greetery).
INK: Pale Peony, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Bitty Big: Raspberry Fizz, Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Silver glitter.
DIES: All Aglow, Make A Wish (The Greetery); Stitched Ric Rac (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: All Aglow stencils (The Greetery); Gold glitter pen.




1 comment:
Wow, this is such an impressive array of candles--that stencil is amazing (I went to The Greetery to take a peek at it!), and your striped border at the bottom is a great complement to them! Of course, that sentiment is a real eye-catcher! Thanks for playing with our challenge at the Paper Players this week!
Post a Comment