I am playing along with the newest Tic Tac Toe Challenge and used the middle horizontal row of ink blending, free and leaves. I blended ink colors while using a stencil collection with fall elements. There are at least two fall birthdays in my extended family, so this is helping with that need. This was a very simple design and perfect for adding a sentiment in the empty space. I stacked two "You" dies to give added dimension.
STAMPS: This is Big Sentiments: You (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Honey Nut, New Leaf, Limeade Ice, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); This is Big Sentiments: You (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER: Harvest Medley stencil collection, Moonshine sequins (PTI); Word window punch (Stampin' Up).
Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Wanda




2 comments:
I love your colour combo! Beautiful autumnal card, fresh and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenges.
love your color combo Wanda!! so pleased you entered our TTT Challenge!!
Post a Comment