Monday, February 5, 2024

The Card Concept Challenge

 

It's a chilly Monday and I'm procrastinating with house chores in order to play along with the current Card Concept Challenge. I took the inspiration photo very literally and used the fun dies in the Spellbinders Tiered Tray Decor set. I added a few elements from Papertrey Ink's With Love stamp/die set (postcard, hearts). The base panel was stenciled using PTI's large dotted hexagon stencil. I layered the tiered tray over the largest of the dies in the Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets die set. 


STAMPS: With Love (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Pure Poppy (PTI), Versafine Clair Nocturne, Grassy Knoll (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black, Green Parakeet; Bramble Rose 6x6" pad (My Mind's Eye); Metallic Silver.
DIES: With Love, Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets (PTI); Tiered Tray Decor (Spellbinders); Stitched Rectangle STAX DieNamics (My Favorite Things).

Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda
 

2 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! I love everything! Absolutely perfect for our challenge at The Card Concept:)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is great, Wanda. It's easy to see how you were inspired by the photo. Thanks so much for sharing your time, talent, and art with us at The Card Concept. It's a real treat to have you play along. We appreciate you and hope to have you join us again soon.