Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Time Out Challenges

 


Good Tuesday everyone! It's a bitter cold and very windy day here in VA! I had to brave the cold to go to my physical therapy appointment this morning (postop knee replacement surgery). I'm now trying to finish up my Christmas cards and have one to post for the current Time Out Challenges which has a Winter/Holiday theme. 

I started with the Buffalo Plaid stencil in black and white for the background. I really love these evergreen dies from the November release at Papertrey Ink and apparently others liked it as well as I see they are currently sold out. I opted to add the tiny snow drifts with coarse glitter then topped it off with some jute twine.

STAMPS: None.
INK: True Black (PTI); Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness distress inks.
PAPER: White, Pure Poppy (PTI).
DIES: Into the Blooms: Evergreen, Love to Layer: Ovals, Border Bling: Joy Frame (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER: Buffalo Plaid Stencil (PTI); Coarse glitter (Martha Stewart); Jute twine.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are staying warm in your corner of the world!  ~Wanda

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just LOVE this, Wanda. Love the plaid, the oval on which the trees are placed, the Joy die cut in red. Everything is combined beautifully. Love it all. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out and wishing you the loveliest holiday season.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

So beautiful, Wanda. Love the plaid background so much. Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Kate said...

Lovely clean design Wanda! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!