Thursday, November 30, 2023

Ornament Opulence

 

Tina Smith is one of my card making idols!  She has very helpful tutorials and creative designs and I was recently inspired to CASE one of her designs using PTI's Ornament Opulence stamp/die set. You can see her blog post HERE which includes a link to her YouTube channel. I changed the layout to a horizontal orientation and placed my ornaments over the Snowflake Fun Frame. I also used a different sentiment - a die from the Winter Globes set. I am entering this into the Tic Tac Toe Challenge designed by Rosanne and have included pearls, 2-step stamping and embossing.

I white embossed the designs on the ornaments and used Tina's idea to add shading in the flowers with Copic markers. It really adds a great dimensional detail!

STAMPS: Ornament Opulence (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Honey Nut, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado (PTI); Versamark.
PAPER: Enchanted Evening, White, Metallic Gold.
DIES: Snowflake Fun Frame, Winter Globes, Ornament Opulence.
OTHER: White embossing powder; Moonshine sequins; Copic markers: B99, B45.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Wanda

4 comments:

dj said...

Beautiful Christmas card!! I am loving the color combo...so wintery!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Lyn said...

Beautiful card <3 and yes I too love Tina's work :)

Jeanie Stark said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous card! Thank so much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!!

Carmela said...

Love this card! The ornaments are so beautiful!