Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Color Throwdown #769

 


Good Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge with Vickie hosting this week with pink, gray and green for our color palette! Sadly, I'm needing some sympathy cards and went with that need in mind. I had the background completed and it's been in my leftover pile for many, many months.

All I had to add was a sentiment which I layered on a group of 3 different sized circles. Easy peasy!

STAMPS: Fresh Florals (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Metropolis (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: 12 x 12" patterned paper from many years ago (? name of company); White, Weathervane (PTI).
DIES: Love to Layer: Charming Brackets, Elegant Edges: Doily (PTI); Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Simple Strips (Pretty Pink Posh).

Thanks for stopping by. Sure hope you can join us in the challenge this week!  ~Wanda

No comments: