Saturday, August 12, 2023

Seize the Birthday

 

The "topping" for the current Seize the Birthday challenge is to create a shaped card. I went with the A2 nested pendant etched dies from Photoplay Paper. Not sure why I don't do shaped cards more often because they really are a fun option to try! I decided to use the punny Taylored Expression stamp/die/stencil set called Love Grows Here.


STAMPS: Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions).
INK: Slumber, Sapphire, Grassy Knoll, Key Lime, Olive, Aquamarine, Tidal Pond dye inks by Pinkfresh Studio.
PAPER: Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright 6x6" pad (My Favorite Things); White (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: A2 Nested Pendant Etched dies (Photoplay Paper); Love to Layer: Ovals (Papertrey Ink); Love Grows Here (Taylored Expressions).
 

That's a wrap for today! Enjoy your weekend (I have tomatoes to can for juice...a bit of labor but worth it for making delicious vegetable soup during the winter).  ~Wanda 

3 comments:

JulieP said...

I am in love with the colors you chose!!! This just has such a bright, happy feel to it. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge Wanda!

Nancy said...

I just love little plants on cards and this card is just so cute! I think the plaid background worked perfectly as did the pendant shape! Wanda, Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Adorable shaped card Wanda. Love the die cut and the cute sentiment which is perfect with the images. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.