Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Color Throwdown #758

 


Happy hump day! It's Wednesday and that means a new Color Throwdown challenge is up. Lynn is hosting and has chosen pink, green, and magenta for the colors. I wanted to use an older but still much loved PTI stamp set called Effortless Beauties. I already had an extra Cover Plate: Jumbo Dots panel in my stash, then I layered up two of the medium sized frames.



I added some Crystal Stickles to the flowers and there you have it. A very quick and easy card to put together!

STAMPS: Effortless Beauties (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado (PTI); Piggy Bank, Majenta, Grass, Lime Green (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: White, True Black (PTI); Black & White Basics 6x6" pad (My Favorite Things).
DIES: Cover Plate: Jumbo Dots, Effortless Beauties, Pierced Feature Frames (PTI).
OTHER: Crystal Stickles.

We'd love to have you join in the challenge! Happy stamping! ~Wanda

No comments: