Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday Stamps Challenge

Hello crafty friends! I'm finally catching my breath after a really busy Thanksgiving day with cooking up the traditional foods for a family meal. I started addressing Christmas cards on Friday and realized I still need a few more, so it was time to find a challenge. The Sunday Stamps challenge has a great color palette which worked out well with some items from my leftover pile.

Here is what I used...

STAMPS:  Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday, Vase Collection 4 (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Limeade Ice, Pinefeather (PTI).
PAPER: White, Pure Poppy (PTI); Handsome Hunter (SU - retired).
DIES: Border Bling: Joy Frame, Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday, Vase Collection 4, Believe (PTI).
OTHER: Moonshine sequins.  
Thanks for stopping by!  Back to watching more football and getting another card completed.   ~Wanda

4 comments:

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Wanda! Love this arrangement - those die cut layers are amazing! And what lovely images - your design is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Hey, my friend!! Beautiful card!! Thanks for play along with our color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color combo for this new challenge!!

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, you are way ahead of the game! Very fun Christmas sprig card. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps.

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is so gorgeous! I love the die cuts and you used our colors perfectly! Just fabulous! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!