Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Color Throwdown #717

 

Hi crafty friends! It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge! Lori is hosting and was inspired to use mustard, pink and green for the colors this week. The retro feel of the photo led me to use this fun "You're My Type" set by Sugar Peas Designs.

I color blended Lovely Lady and Summer Sunrise dye inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface paper then die cut the layers of the typewriter. I used the same inks along with New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse and Classic Kraft with the Berry Branches stencils from Papertrey Ink.

STAMPS: You're My Type (Sugar Peas Designs).
INK: Lovely Lady, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Classic Kraft (PTI); VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne pigment ink by Tsukineko.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; White (PTI).
DIES: Love to Layer: Ovals (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); You're My Type (Sugar Peas Designs).

That's a wrap for today! Hope to see you in the throwdown gallery!  ~Wanda


 

 

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

I made a background similar to yours with the PTI stencils. Love how you added in the typewriter for a pop of yellow!