Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Release Day at Papertrey Ink

 

Happy Wednesday! It's also happy release day with the new goodies from Papertrey Ink! The design team is doing something new today by having an Instagram blog hop. Every designer's post will be awarding some lucky commenter a $10 gift card. FYI: I will post some info about my card here since I haven't mastered scheduling IG posts ahead of time. I'm on vacation this week and will need to copy and paste the info from my blog to my IG post. 😕 Look for me at @cullenwr.

 


I used the Graceful Butterflies stamp/die set along with the Border Bling: Lotty Dotty dies. I color blended the "dotty" panel using a light touch of Aqua Mist and Limeade Ice inks. I then layered it over a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel of Vintage Jadeite card stock. Strips were cut from Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Jadeite and White paper. 

STAMPS: Graceful Butterflies (PTI).
INK: Bright Buttercup, Vintage Jadeite, Lovely Lady.
PAPER: Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Jadeite, White.
DIES: Border Bling: Lotty Dotty, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Graceful Butterflies, On the Border Leaves. 

 
@papertreyink
@teresakim16
@cullenwr
@ribbongirls
@apapermelody
@skypaperscissors
@lilybeanmom
@bettywright1234
@kellylunceford 
@wheatfield_designs 
@cardsandcoffeetime
@stampspaperscissors
@estherasbury
@susanbcards
@kellyparkerschirmer
@amykolling
@craftwalks

No comments: