Friday, June 3, 2022

Congrats, Grad!

I was asked by a friend to make a graduation gift card holder for a graduate from James Madison University. Their colors are purple and gold so that was my starting point. I love this die set that has coordinating stamps from Papertrey Ink.

Since it was for a girl, I thought I'd add some tiny florals...thanks to Betsy from The Greetery for including these dies along with a stencil as a free gift with my last order! I used leftover watercolored and splattered papers. The numbers were die cut from metallic gold paper and the collar and insert were cut from PTI's Harvest Gold paper.

STAMPS: Congratulations Graduate Mini set by PTI.
INK: Lavender dye ink by Pinkfresh Studio; Harvest Gold by PTI.
PAPER: ?? (not sure of purple source since it was in my leftover bin); Harvest Gold, White (PTI); Metallic Gold. 
DIES: Numbers by My Favorite Things; Tiny florals by The Greetery; Go-To Gift Card Holder: Congratulations Graduate by Papertrey Ink.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by...have a great weekend!  ~Wanda

 
 

1 comment:

Connie said...

Beautiful work, Wanda.
What great colors to work with.
What a wonderful gift card holder.