Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Stock Your Stash

 

It's a rainy Tuesday so after throwing a load of laundry into the washer, I hit the craft room and created a card for the June Stock Your Stash Challenge on the Reverse Confetti blog. This month's theme is Hello/Just Because so I went with this Friendly Rainbow stamp set. I decided to create some sunshine on paper! 😎

I colored the rainbow with Copics and color blending ink over the clouds and tag die.

STAMPS: Friendly Rainbow (Reverse Confetti).

PAPER: White, Bright Buttercup (Ink to Paper); X-Press It Blending Card.

INK: Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart (Ink to Paper); Memento Tuxedo Black (my go-to ink with Copics).

DIES: Sunburst Tag Layer, Stitched Rays Cover Panel (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

That's it for now. Have a wonderful Tuesday and tune back tomorrow for another great color palette for the Color Throwdown challenge!                                                                  ~Wanda

No comments: