Saturday, June 19, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches

 


 

I have a quick and simple card today for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I re-cycled this Feathered Friend from a card sent to my dad while he was still living in a nursing home. After his death, I didn't want to throw the cards away that I had sent him, so am re-purposing them and will send to someone else to hopefully make their day.

 

The torn edge panel was die cut from the Share Your Heart patterned papers by PTI. The woodwork panel (Cocoa Bean ink sponged on Classic Kraft card stock) was from my leftover pile.

STAMPS: Framing Florals, Feathered Friends Mini 1 (Ink to Paper).

INK: Distress oxide inks color blended for bird; Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Feathered Friends Mini 1, Framing Florals, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Love to Layer: Torn Edges, Woodwork (Ink to Paper). 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!                                                    ~Wanda

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card Wanda! I just love that bird and the pretty yellow background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow! I am loving those details completely! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!