Friday, June 11, 2021

ITP June Release Day #1

 

Hi everyone! It's time to reveal some new products from Ink to Paper that will be released on the 15th... and it's all about summer!

Today, we are introducing you to Feathered Friends 12 dies + Border Bling: Flower Frame dies + Better at the Beach stamp set and dies + Cover Plate: Tropical die.

I was excited to see a flamingo become part of the Feathered Friends
series! I have fond memories of my daughter and I visiting my parents in Florida and interacting with some very tame flamingos at Sarasota Jungle Gardens. The photo on the right is from their web site. But...I digress.
I also love this new Flower Frame die and think it has a lot of versatility! I would love to try a dry embossed look where you omit popping out the flowers/leaves in the frame.


STAMPS: Better At the Beach.
INK: Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, True Black, Summer Rain, Blueberry Sky, Vintage Jadeite, Hawaiian Shores, Classic Kraft, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet.
PAPER: White, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet.
DIES: Feathered Friends 12, Better At the Beach, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Border Bling: Flower Frame.

I used three different patterned papers for the sky, sand and tropical foliage. I also cut the tropical die from kraft card stock so I could add a boardwalk to the beach.

The chairs and fire pit are so much fun to create using the multiple layering stamps. This card came together very easily!


STAMPS: Better at the Beach.
INK: True Black, Soft Stone, Weathervane, Smokey Shadow, Cocoa Bean, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise.
PAPER: Classic Kraft, White; "Beach Cottage" patterned paper by Creative Imaginations; "Tropical Life" patterned paper by Recollections.
DIES: Cover Plate: Tropical, Better at the Beach.
OTHER: Tag punch.

SUPPLIES

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head back here tomorrow for more new product reveals!                                  ~Wanda

No comments: