Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Seize the Birthday


Good Tuesday everyone! The current Seize the Birthday challenge has an optional topping of "hearts" but I'm going to just opt for no toppings this week. I had started this card many weeks ago with the cream, black and purple color scheme for the Color Throwdown challenge in mind. I simply couldn't do it without some green, so I put this on the back burner and decided to post it for the STB challenge. I water colored the flowers and leaves and did a lot of layering.

Here's what I used...

STAMPS: Cake Please (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Vintage Cream (Ink to Paper), Eggplant Envy (SU), Water color paper by Ranger.

INK: True Black (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Cake Please, Into the Blooms, Cover Plate: Trellis - all by Ink to Paper. 

OTHER: Mijello Mission Gold water colors.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!  ~Wanda
 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful colours and design! Love the flower with its leaves - tricky when you need that one extra colour! The cover die cut looks great, too. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!