Thursday, December 26, 2019

Ink To Paper/Papertrey Ink GD

I'm really excited to share that I was asked to be a guest designer for Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink! If you haven't checked out their products yet, you really must! They have been a long time favorite company of mine and their last release had some some really awesome stamps and dies! 


My first card showcases the versatile Cake Creations set with coordinating dies! My favorite PTI ink and card stock color - Aqua Mist - was used along with their white card stock that is my 'go to' for nearly all my card bases! The newly released Border Bling: Tin Stitched die adds such a great element of texture! Love it!



STAMPS: Cake Creations (Ink to Paper).
INK: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, New Leaf (PTI); Memento Tuxedo Black.
PAPER: Aqua Mist, White, Bitty Big Smokey Shadow (PTI); Brushed gold.
DIES: Cake Creations, Pierced Feature Frames, Border Bling: Tin Stitched (Ink to Paper).


Anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, weddings, bridal showers...and the list goes on and on for the endless possibilities for this stamp set!
 

My next card features A Little Wispy stamp set and matching dies. I love to use blender brushes to create colorful ink-blended backgrounds! I then splattered some water droplets over the dried background to add more visual interest. I find that adding a silhouette type of image works well with so much color. Tiny Tip: Offset a contrasting color to a word die to give it a little extra pizzazz! That wee bit of hot pink ties it in with the narrow border and also the background.

STAMPS: A Little Wispy (Ink to Paper).
INK: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass distress inks; Memento Tuxedo Black.
PAPER: Raspberry Fizz, White (PTI); Patterned paper.
DIES: A Little Wispy, Edgers (Ink to Paper/PTI). 

 
My last card again uses A Little Wispy stamps and dies.  I watercolored a range of colors on watercolor paper then cut them into varying sizes of strips. Tiny Tip: This a great way to use up those mounds of scraps that some of us accumulate! You could also try a variety of patterned paper strips instead of the water coloring.


STAMPS: A Little Wispy (Ink to Paper).
INK: Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, Vintage Jadeite, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Terracotta Tile (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: White (PTI); Watercolor paper by Ranger.
DIES: A LIttle Wispy (Ink to Paper).
OTHER: Gold Class Mission watercolors.

Christmas is history for another year and I hope that you can find some time to kick back, relax, and get your mojo going with your stamping supplies! I hope that I've inspired you in some way by sharing these Ink to Paper creations! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!     
                                                                                                                                                       ~Wanda

2 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

I am so excited to hear this news! I am so happy for you and not at ALL surprised! I'm visiting your blog often and always inspired. Love today's samples and tips. Way to go, Wanda!

Vickie Z said...

Congrats girl! Fabulous cards!