Saturday, December 21, 2019

Gift Tag for Bag


Well...I had this tag completed in time but neglected to add it to my gift bag and get it photographed, so I can't enter Ink to Paper's contest (insert sad face here)! I used the Tag Sale Quilted Die (Papertrey Ink) for my shaped tag base then layered a square of buffalo plaid paper using Betsy Veldman's technique as shown in this post. I did it on a smaller scale and embellished it with The Greetery's Botanicuts Pine Bough set. I need to figure out a better way to add glitter without covering up the shading details of the pine cones. I used Martha Stewart chunky glitter and think I need to go with a finer glitter and maybe less glue next time. The tiny sentiment tag and sentiment are also from The Greetery's Sentiment Suite: Christmas stamp set and Sentiment Suite Basics die set. A couple of rusty jingle bells seemed appropriate to finish off the look. Gift bags were reduced significantly at Michael's and are a great size to have on hand for those last minute gifts!

That's all for now. Have things to do that won't get done sitting here in my craft room - lol!                             ~Wanda

No comments: